Friday, September 12, 2014

My best concert: Festival el abrazo

I've been to many concerts but definitely the best one is the Festival El Abrazo on December 11th at 2010. It was at the O'higgins park and it's duration was about 8 or 9 hrs from 15pm to 12 or 1am.
There were 20 chilean and argentinian artists like Los Bunkers, Lucybell, Babasónicos, Beto Cuevas, Charly García, Luis Alberto Spinetta, Los Tres, Fito Páez, Vicentico, Los Jaivas and a lot more of the best rock artist from Chile and Argentina. Gustavo Cerati was invited too, but he had his accident on may 15th of 2010, so he didn't go but everyone tribute his music and legacy.
I went with two friends, Belen and Marcopolo, both my best friends in that time. We get there at 8am to wait, so the day was exhausting but the concert was excellent. The atmosphere was good because the people who went there was people like me with the same interests of chilean and argentinian music. I remember a very special moment when Leon Gieco played the song “Solo le pido a dios” that made my cry and everyone went silent.

A funny memorie of that day is that all day it was sunny and warm and in the night it started to rain. The show from Charly Garcia started and he was very angry  saying crazy things because they were some technical problems.

1 comment: