Friday, November 14, 2014

2014

Hello, hello! This post is about the good and the bad things of 2014.
This year has been a nice year from me, I’ve had too much good things and some other bad ones, but absolutely more good than bad things.
Part of those good things is that I’ve made a lot of friends. Some of them in my first job at Bravissimo in the summer vacations, and in the university I have known a lot of nice people, I’ve made good friends in here and every time I’m knowing more people, that’s nice because I like people very much. This year (in February) I also started a relationship with an old friend of mine, and we have a really good relationship, we like to go camping and that kind of things, so it’s really fun. I also have had good marks this year at the university, at first I thought it was going to be really hard for me, but I like the career very much.
Situations that didn’t go so well are the things in my home, this year (a month ago) I left my mom’s house for some particular problems and now I’m living with my dad. That’s not so terrible, but it has been difficult for me.
My best achievement this year was to get in the University and the career I wanted since 2 or 3 years ago, I’m really proud of that, and have goods marks also is something nice for me because my school was not very good.

Those are events to highlight: to be in the university, made good friends and have a good relationship, bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. I also stopped living with my mother and I live with my dad now, you understand :p

    ReplyDelete