Friday, November 14, 2014

English learning process


Hi there! This post is about the English learning process at University during this year.
Learning English this year at the University has been a nice experience because we use different and creative methodologies that made the experience funnier.
English is not difficult for me, but in the school I had a really bad teacher and we hate each other, so he always made my life harder trying to put me bad marks, but he couldn’t because I was good. But this year classes have been nice, using blogs is something different, and it’s good because it helps you to be creative at the same time you are improving your writing, and also you can know things you didn’t know about your classmates.
Anyway I think that there are still some things I need to improve of my English, like my pronunciation and some problems I have talking in English, I think that’s a bit difficult for me because I don’t have ways to practice English, but maybe it can be improved by practicing songs I like in English, and trying to talk in English with foreign people if I have the opportunity.

Finally, outside the English class I’m not using English these days because all my classes are in Spanish and the people I know doesn’t speak English in the normal life. Last semester I have to read a text in English for a test, it was hard at first, but finally I could read and understand it. I really need to know English to do that kind of things.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you, read in english is a very difficult activity... :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. the methodologies for learning english in university is so funny c: ! (bloggs and videos)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cata! Thanks for making this process of learning English at university with me. Thanks friend and going to " dar cara " in the latest tests <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. sing in english it must to be a very fun way to learn!

    ReplyDelete