Friday, November 14, 2014

The Cure

Hi everyone! Today’s post is about an old band I like very much: The cure
The Cure is an English band born in 1976, which plays alternative rock, the singer of this band is Robert Smith and he is very special because of his style and voice. The truth is that their music is more than alternative rock, I think they play music full of emotions that can’t be classified. Some of their music is really dark, and you can listen them when you are depressed or angry, they have beautiful love songs and happy songs that I like to hear when I’m happy, and the lyrics of their songs are really creative, you can see that in songs like ‘Lullaby’, which is about a boy who is scared of a spiderman that appears at night, and in ‘Lovecats’, which is about love between cats.
I like this band since I’m 12 years, and it’s very weird because they are old, people of my age don’t use to know them so I can’t talk about them very much, but that doesn’t matter because they are really really cool. 

They came to Chile last year and made an amazing concert at the Estadio Nacional, I went (of course) with my history teacher and his wife (both friends of mine) and it was like a dream because I’ve always loved that band, and it was the first at only time they came.

1 comment:

  1. o: the cure is a good band, when I was young (even younger xd) had a band, and played a song from them :p

    ReplyDelete